Monday, May 25, 2009

Realizing

Sometimes i think im the only one.
the only one who feels confused
about every single thing in my life.
then you came into my life
and hit me like a bullet.
i could’nt get you out of my mind;
everything i knew about you seemed
like the perfect thing for me.
but you found out.
and you don’t feel the same way.
sometimes it hurts to know that no matter
how much time you put into thinking about someone,
it doesn’t have any effect on how
much they’ll think of you.
sometimes i feel alone,
as if you were the only one that could save me.
it was stupid to waste my time feeling lonely
because i knew in my heart that you’d never feel the same way.
sometimes i think you’re trying to hide yourself
from the people you hang out with.
sometimes i think you have so much more potential
than the other jerks.
but sometimes, you just have to realize
that we can’t just build up in our minds
who we want people to be.
chances are they’re not them,
and chances are they’ll never be.
the people you build a wall for
end up crashing into it themselves.
and sometimes, you have to realize:
he just dosen’t want you.
and it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment